At LE MONDE SERVICE ENR., we provide in-home repair services and sell used parts for the following appliances:
Always have the make, model and serial number of the appliance at hand. Since the information on the invoice or manual is often incomplete, we recommend you take it from the appliance itself.
Lemonde service's approach:
1) What is the issue with your appliance?
2) How much will the repair, spare parts and labour cost?
3) Is it worth investing in repair works, given the general state of the appliance?
4) What are the odds that the unit will break again in the short or medium-term, and what will be the cost of the repair work?
5) We provide expert advice to help you make informed decisions
6) Is the appliance ready for the scrap heap?
7) You can choose to carry out a superficial and temporary repair to fix the current problem or a comprehensive preventive repair, whereby we replace a few parts so that you can have peace of mind for a longer time.
8) What factors should you consider before choosing between getting your appliance repaired or buying a new one (RISK – INVESTMENT – DURABILITY BALANCE)?
9) What is the performance and life span of today's appliances?
10) We provide expert advice on the purchase of a new device: what are the good brands and the bad ones and the quality-price relationship
11) Is it better to invest in your existing machine or buy a new one?
12) Short 101 course on how to use your machine and maintain it so that you can use it for a long time
13) Life expectancy of your current machine
14) This list is regularly updated and improved
Thank you for trusting us
At Lemonde service, we offer volume pricing. That is to say that when we sell more than one part, we charge you for the whole batch rather than for every part, like at the grocery store. For example, if a muffin costs $2/unit (price given is not the real one), you would end up paying $12 for 6, if it were not for volume pricing. However, thanks to a good deal on a box of 6, you will pay a muffin at $0.50 ($3 a box of 6). The same applies to parts. If we need to change more than one, we will use volume pricing and charge you on the batch of parts. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about us and how we work. Thank you for trusting us!
Let us know when it is best to contact you and until what time in the evening we can call you.
Below are our time slots for service calls:
- between 7:00 am and 10:00 am
- between 8:00 am and 11:00 am
- between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm
This means that if you are scheduled between 7:00 am and 10:00 am, we may arrive at 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am or 10:00 am, depending on how late we are on our schedule. Upon request, we can also call you 30 minutes before the technician's arrival.
- Top-loading washing machines
- Top-loading mechanical washing machines
- Mechanical washing machines
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Microwave, ovens
- Wine cellars
- Water coolers
- Window and portable air conditioners on wheels
- Domestic grinders
Our company offers a flat rate (not by the hour, minute or 15-minute periods).
We apply a fixed cost for each job or diagnosis. You can rest assured that we will offer you a competitive price without overcharging if we need to change some parts.
Whether the job takes us 5 minutes or 1h30, we charge the same rate as announced on the phone, so there are no surprises. Besides, our team regularly follows training courses to improve their work speed and efficiency. At our research centre, we thoroughly examine some appliances to determine the cause of complex problems we have been unable to identify for future reference. If we don't manage to find the problem, the service is free of charge, or you can pay as you see fit. If you consider the repair work is worth the investment, you'll go a long way with your appliance, but if yoou think it's not worth it, well, you've still benefited from excellent professional service. Have a great day, and I look forward to serving you.
Discover all the brands we service.
Did you know?
It is necessary to have your air conditioners and dehumidifiers cleaned at least once a year, otherwise the unit will overheat, and the compressor can be damaged, leading to an increase in your electric bill. At LE MONDE SERVICE ENR., we offer maintenance and cleaning services in our workshop.
Washer, dryer repair Saint-Hyacinthe
We also repair commercial and catering devices. Contact us for more information.
An impressive inventory
At LE MONDE SERVICE ENR., we store around 80,000 new parts. We have a wide collection of original parts, some of which are more than 20 years old.
We also sell used, rebuilt and jobber parts (similar to original parts but less
We do research work in our R&D center, including:
- How to repair new parts that are too expensive and making remanufactured parts.
- Recovering used parts and giving them a second life
Often new parts are made by the company to be unrepairable, and we find a way to repair them. We have a technician who goes up the devices regularly and gives us a glimpse of little tricks that helps us to be even faster to put the devices back in a different way, so we save time to provide even faster service ...
We serve the following sectors
- Saint-Valérien (village)
- Saint-Charles-sur Richelieu
- Saint-Pie-de bagot
Home repair of the following devices:
- Kiitchen Aid
- White westinghouse
- Hot point
- Jen air
- General electric
- Mc clary
- Samsung (washing machine and dryer- front-loading only)
- magic chief
- And many others. Contact us for more information
- We do not repair Bosh-Miele-Fisher and Paykel appliances.
Call the experts!
Do not hesitate to learn more about our services.